I have owned a Hotel for 20 years and now heading into retirement.
We have lived in the hotel whilst running it as a business.

I am planning to convert the hotel into 2 houses.

I intend to live in one house and sell the other.

I will be using a builder to do all of the work.

Will any of the work qualify for a reduced rate of VAT?

Quote 0 0