agricultural shed is being rebuilt (has been flattened and started again, slightly bigger and better!).
Shed will be used as agricultural building mainly but rented out in summer to an events organiser (to organise parties in).

If vat is claimed on rebuild expenses, will vat have to be charged on rental?
Quote 0 0
As a general rule, when VAT is incurred on non-residential buildings, then, as long as they are used for business purposes, it would be expected that 100% of the VAT is recoverable if you are VAT registered. However care should be taken if any buildings are let and it may be that planning is necessary in order to achieve full recovery.
Quote 0 0