Shirleen Fritzsche DorotheaZ2
I am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; Im about to exceed VAT threshold. I supply blogging services to businesses outside UK and EU. Should these be zero rated or exempt (out of the scope of VAT) and should the sales be taken into account when calculating whether the company has reached the VAT registration threshold.
Quote 0 0
If the place of supply of your service is not in the EU, then your supply of services is outside the scope of VAT. You don't have to charge EU VAT or include the sale on your VAT Return.

But Sch 1, para 10 allows you to register for VAT in the UK and recover input tax.
Quote 0 0